10 hospitals hiring patient experience leaders
Below are 10 hospitals and health systems that recently posted job listings seeking patient experience leaders.
Note: This is not an exhaustive list. Job listings were compiled from online job seeker websites.
1. University of Maryland Medical Center Midtown Campus in Baltimore seeks a director of patient experience.
2. Central Vermont Medical Center in Berlin seeks a patient experience manager.
3. Temple University Health System in Philadelphia seeks a manager of patient and family experience.
4. Milford (Mass.) Regional Medical Center seeks a director of quality, patient safety and experience.
5. Albuquerque, N.M.-based Presbyterian Healthcare Services seeks a manger of patient experience.
6. Johns Hopkins Health System in Baltimore seeks a senior patient experience coach.
7. Norwegian American Hospital in Chicago seeks a patient experience officer.
8. Livonia, Mich.-based Trinity Health seeks a patient experience lead for Gottlieb Memorial Hospital in Melrose Park, Ill.
9. Dallas-based Baylor Scott & White Health seeks a patient experience adviser.
10. Montefiore Medical Center in New York City seeks a director of patient experience.